Welcome to Pelletier Brothers Inc.
A Proud History of Working The Great North Woods
Gerald Pelletier, Inc and the Pelletier Brothers have represented true logging spirit by working the great north woods for three generations. Representing the American blue collar spirit, the Pelletiers are but one of many proud loggers who still put in an honest days work and make their living off the land. With principles rooted in strong family values, stewardship of the land, and good old fashioned yankee effort, the Pelletiers continue today the company founded by Gerald Pelletier in 1976.
Pelletier Logging Facts:
- Pelletier Brothers, Inc. harvests nearly 200,000 cords of wood per year in the vast wooded area of northwestern Maine called the North Maine Woods.
- Pelletier Brothers mainly deal with Spruce, Fir, some Cedar, Pine, Hemlock and a variety of other hardwoods destined for mills and stockyards in Maine and Canada.
- Using a variety of heavy machinery and foresting equipment Pelletier Brothers maintains over 200 miles of private roads and bridges year round.
- Pelletier Brothers operates out of two main base camps – one large site at Fifth Saint John Pond in western Maine and a smaller operation in the Telos area near the Allagash Waterway. The corporate offices are located at the beginning of the Golden Road in Millinocket, Maine.
- Pelletier Brothers, Inc. employees are well trained to care for the North Maine Woods. Many are Certified Logging Professionals (CPL) and the company is part of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), as well as a member of the Maine Forest Products Council and the Professional Logging Contractors of Maine.
"American Loggers" Family Owned Restaurant Up For Sale
Millinocket - The Pelletier Loggers Family Restaurant in Millinocket is on the market. Rudy Pelletier, one of the owners, has confirmed to TV 5 that the resaurant on Penobscot Avenue is being...
American Loggers visit Corinna corn Maze made in their honor
CORINNA, Maine — The families of Pelletier Logging Brothers Inc., mingled with guests and enjoyed a walk through a corn maze dedicated to them on Saturday. The brothers, made famous on the Discovery...
American Loggers’ Pelletier brothers appearing at Corinna corn maze
CORINNA, Maine — A Pelletier Brothers logging truck found its way into a cornfield. Well, kind of. For their eighth annual corn maze at Thunder Road Farm on Route 7, owners Charles and Barbara Peavey...
‘American Loggers’ to feature unlikely guest star: The Nature Conservancy
MILLINOCKET, Maine — It is, at least according to stereotypes, an unlikely pairing: A traditional logging company working with one of the nation’s largest environmental preservationist groups. Yet...
American Loggers visit Corinna corn maze made in their honor
The Pelletier family recently made it down to Corinna to check out the corn maze at Thunder Road Farm. Read the story at the Bangor Daily News!